In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Shivapuri Nagarkot trek is easy trek with good facility of hotel and suitable for everyone. We start our trek from Budhanilkantha, sleeping Bishnu with snake.working through a bank kof holi Bagmati River and forest. When you arrive in Chisopani you will awarded from breathtaking view of Annapurna Ranges, Manaslu mountain ranges, Ganes h Himal ranges , Langtang ranges, Dorje Lakpa, Melung-Tse, Gauri Shankar, Furi Cha-Chui, Lotse Everest and many more. From Chisopani you will work to Nagarkot, Nagarkot Well known as a place to watch a beautiful sunrise and sunset view. When the weather is clear it offers spectacular Mountain View as well as a panoramic view of Kathmandu valley. This is one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Days 3: Kathmandu – Shivarpuri : After bereakfast drive to Buddhanilkantha( Trekking starting point) and trek to Shivapuri. Shivapuri is very good for walking through the forest and along the ridge with spectacular views of Annapurna ,Manaslu,Ganesh Himal,Langtang and Jugal Himalaya from the capmpsite on the flat, grassy summit. Overnight in Shivapuri.
Days 4: Shivapuri Chisopani: Walk up early in the morning to see the sunrise over the white- Mountains . Breakfast served about 7:00 am after breakfast, starts our treks to Chisopani (2194m). It takes 4 hours. Walk along the ridge between the Shivapuri watershed forest and the panoramic attraction of the Himalaya and overnight in Chisopani.
Days 5: Chisopani- Nagarkot: Walk between the village and forest, continue our journey to Nagarkot 2775m above the sea- level. This spot provides an excellent view of the sunset and Mount Everest can be seen on a clear day. Overnight stay in a Nagarkot.
Days 6: Nagarkot – Kathmandu : We will wake early to watch the spectacular dawn. The first rays of the sun firing the peaks a lightest red slowly lighting up the Himalayas from Kanchenjunga and Everest in the far East of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri in the West., we’ll drive back to Kathmandu . Overnight in Kathmandu
Days 7: free day in Kathamndu. Looking areound for shopping and join a Nepali cultural dinner show
Days 8: Final Departure transfer to airport
1 - 7 Pax - US $ 380.00
8- 15 Pax - US $ 350.00
16 & more - US $ 325.00