In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
13. Climbing Permit
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc
Ramdung, also called Ramdung Go, is one of the cluster of peaks around the Yalung La (5,310m/17,421ft), a pass giving access to the upper Rolwaling from the south, via the Khare Khola.
The peaks in the area were first explored by Scottish Himalayan expedition, led by Bill Murray in 1952, when three of the peaks near the pass, Yalung Ri (5,630m/18,471ft), Chhugyima Go (6,259m/20,534ft), and Ramdung were climbed. In 1955 the peak had its second ascent by members of the Merseyside expedition. Since then Ramdung has been climbed numerous times is an ideal summit for groups wanting to trek and climb in the still little visited Rolwaling Himal area. Although the mountain, by it normal route of ascent, is straightforward, its virtues lie in its magnificent position and splendid summit panorama that ranges from Langtang to Everest and provides a splendid view of Gauri Shankar and Menlungtse.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Quartali (1600m).
Day 4: Quartali - Delangsa (2400m).
Day 5: Delagnsa - Climb up to Tinsong (3250m) - Alampu (2000m).
Day 6: Alampu - Laduk (1700m).
Day 7: Laduk - Gongar (1600m).
Day 8: Gongar - Simigaon (2100m).
Day 9: Simigaon - Randing (3200m).
Day 10: Randing - Beding (3700m).
Day 11: Rest in Beding (3200m).
Day 12: Beding - Na (4200m).
Day 13: Na - Tsho Rolpa Lake(4500M).
Day 14: Kabuk - hight camp 5000m.
Day 15: High camp of 5000m - Ramdung Pass (5650m).
Day 16: Climb of Ramdung - Rise of Ramdung Go (5930m) - Camp of the moraine of the glacier of Ramdung towards 4500m.
Day 17: Camp of the Moraine - Cablang (2000m).
Day 18: Cablang - Suri Dhauban (1024m).
Day 19: Suri Dhauban - Charikot - Kathmandu.
Day 20: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 21: Final departure, transfer to airport