In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4,380 meters (14,366ft) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400 meters (17,715ft) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slop which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent is made on the same. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse forested areas and pasturelands to Kharka (4380m), which is considered the ideal place for setting up Base Camp. High Camp is set up at 5400m, after climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There is snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slop, which is quite steep, however, it is not difficult to reach the summit. The descent is made along the same route. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones of the Himalayan region, a reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended.
This interesting climb starts from Besisahar in the Valley of the Marsyangdi River. The trail leads you through vastly contrasting flora & fauna towards the majestic peak of Mt. Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. A major intersection of the trail meets at Dharapani while trekking through Larkya La. The Massif of Manang valley is really rich in unique culture and landscapes infact the Annapurna and Damodar peaks dominate the valley. The trail from here follows a demanding walk to the Pisang Peak. A technical section takes you to a place from where you can catch the entire panorama of the Annapurna Range. The trail then ascends from the Manang valley to reach the top of the Thorong Pass at 5416m. After this you have a chance to visit the famous temple of Muktinath (3802m).
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO world heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Drive to Besisar from Kathmandu
Day 04- 08: Trek up the Marsyangdi Valley to Pisang village
Day 9: Rest and acclimatization at Pisang
Day 10 - 11: Trek to kharka and set up Base Camp.
Day 12: Explorations from Bas Camp.
Day 13: Set up High Camp and summit attempt
Day 14 - 17: Trek Manang-Thorung La-Muktinath-Jomsom
Day 18: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara - transfer to hotel
Day 19: Drive / Fly back to Kathmandu - free day hotel
Day 20 : Final departure onwards destinations