In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Panchase Hill trek is a panoramic short trek with good mountain views. The trail includes some larger Gurung villages as well as rhododendron flower forest with majestic Mountain View. Panchase route is abundant with array of bird and wildlife, excellent views from the more frequented trails and wealth of culture, From Panchase you will see the great Himalayan peaks of Macchapuchare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. This supports an abundant array of bird life. Along the way you will see many ethnic mixes, such as Brahmin, Magar and Gurung. This trek is off the beaten path and it is unlikely that you will meet many other trekkers here, Panchase trek is easy trekking so No matter how physical fit you are, this trek is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara and over night at Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara - Khade khola -Bhumdi: after driving a 30 minuates. Having an easy walking through a nice village over night camp at Bhumdi 1650m.
Day 05: Bhumdhi-Panchase bhanjang : Trek start with steady climb to westward through bushes and trees. Good day for bird lovers you can have a bird watching. Overnight camp at Panchase Bhanjyang 2000m.
Day 06: Panchase-Bhadure: Early morning up to the Panchase for the after having a lunch continues work to Bhadure overnight stay at camp.
Day 07: Bhadure- Sarangkot : trek to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is a famous place for sunrise and Mountain View you can have a nice view of Pokhara valley also. Stay at a hotel.
Day 08: Sarangkot to Pokhara: trek down to Pokhara working about 2 hour 30 minute. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Pokhara-Kathmandu: drive or fly back to Kathmandu join evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel.
Day 10: Final departure, transfer to airport.