Expedition cost for service up to summit:
1. Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
2.5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
3. Transportation as per the program
4. Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
5. Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back
6. Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
7. Food and fuel at base camp
8. Service of Government Liaison Officer
9. Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
10. Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
11. Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
12. Peak Permit fee of Mt. Expedition Mountain.
13. conservation fee and National Park fee
14. One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. 15. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
16.3 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only) "
Poisk oxygen system"
17. Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc)
18. High altitude food
19. High altitude fuel
20. High altitude tents
21. Walkie-talkies for each member
22.2 Expedition duffel bag per climber
23. Solar panel or Generator at Base Camp for light and charging
24. Emergency medical oxygen at base camp
25. Visa extension fee
26. Agency service charge
Expedition cost for service up to summit:
Cost does not include:
1. International airfare from / to your country
2. Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
5. Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
6. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
7. Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming
8. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
9. Tips and bonuses
11. Garbage deposit fee
Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition Shishapangma is considered one of the easy 8000 meter peaks with high rate of success for climbing in Tibet. When the mountaineers think of Himalaya expedition with the objective of reaching the top of 8000 meter peak with comparatively little efforts, Shishapangma in Tibet would be a good choice for climbing. Normally three camps will be set up in the approach of the mountain above the advance base camp. We arrange both the logistic support to ABC and fully guided Shishapangma expedition.
Its Sanskrit name is "Gosainthan". Reinhold Messner called it "an exquisite apparition". Indeed, it is emerging out of the earth-brown Tibetan plateau a solitary snow goddess rearing its not-so-ugly head out to be admired. It was first climbed by H. Ching and Nine Climbers in 1664. This 'exquisite apparition' is located in central Himalaya and lies totally within Tibet. To the east lies Mount Molamenchen to the west Mount Xifeng and Mount Nandengri and to the northwest Mount Khambachen. Sishapangma, "the range above the grassy plain" was first climbed by the Chinese in 1964.There are three distinct climbing routes on the Southwest face with several other logical possibilities on the West Ridge and East face.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Preparation for immigration work and Climbing.
Day 4: Kathmandu to Kodari bus and after finish the immigration things drive to, Zhangmu, Overnihgt in Guesthouse
Day 5: Zhangmu to Nyalam, overnight in Guesthouse
Day 6: Acclimatization day in Nyalam, overnight in Guesthouse
Day 7: Drive to Chinese Base Camp
Day 8: Chinese Base Camp towards Advance Base Camp
Day 9-11: Arrive at Advance Base Camp
Day 12-32: Climbing Period of Sishapangma.
Day 33: Trek from Advance Base Camp to Chinese Base Camp
Day 34: Drive back to Nyalam overnight in Guesthouse
Day 35: Drive back Zhangmu – Kathmandu
Day 36: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 37: Final departure, transfer to airport