Expedition cost for service up to summit:
1. Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
2.5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
3. Transportation as per the program
4. Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
5. Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back
6. Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
7. Food and fuel at base camp
8. Service of Government Liaison Officer
9. Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
10. Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
11. Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
12. Peak Permit fee of Mt. Expedition Mountain.
13. conservation fee and National Park fee
14. One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. 15. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
16.3 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only) "
Poisk oxygen system"
17. Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc)
18. High altitude food
19. High altitude fuel
20. High altitude tents
21. Walkie-talkies for each member
22.2 Expedition duffel bag per climber
23. Solar panel or Generator at Base Camp for light and charging
24. Emergency medical oxygen at base camp
25. Visa extension fee
26. Agency service charge
Expedition cost for service up to summit:
Cost does not include:
1. International airfare from / to your country
2. Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
5. Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
6. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
7. Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming
8. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
9. Tips and bonuses
11. Garbage deposit fee
Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition Dhaulagiri (8,167), whose name means White Mountain, is the seventh highest mountain in the world. It is one of the popular climbing peaks above 8000m. Dhaulagiri is considered the most interesting peak among the eight thousanders.
Dhaulagiri Expediton offers a nice trek of Dhaulagiri circuit and Annapurna Region. It is an enormous Himalayan massif, located in north central Nepal. It is the highest mountain located entirely within Nepal. After its discovery by the western world in 1808, it replaced Ecuador’s Chimborazo (20,561 ft.) as the postulated highest mountain in the world. It maintained this standing for nearly 30 years, until the discovery of Kanchanjunga, which was then falsely believed to be the world’s highest mountain.
In 1960, This White Mountain was first climbed in 1960 by the Swiss following the Northeast ridge. Five ridges buttress Dhaulagiri l and even up until the early 1980's only the Northeast ridge had been successfully climbed. Today there are more than six different routes established with variations, and the possibility of more.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Preparation for immigration work and climbing
Day 4: Drive from KTM to Beni Overnight at lodge
Day 5: Beni to Tatopani. Overnight at lodge
Day 6: Tatopani to Ghasa, Overnight at lodge
Day 7: Ghasa to Marpha, overnight at lodge
Day 8: Marpha toYak Kharka. Overnight at camp
Day 9: Yak Kharka to Kalopani, Overnight at camp
Day 10: Kalopani to French Col.
Day 11: French Col to Base Camp.
Day 12-51: Climbing Period.
Day 52: Trek down to Dhampus.
Day 53: Dhampus to Marpha.
Day 54: Marpha to Ghasa.
Day 55: Ghasa to Tatopani.
Day 56: Tatopani to Pokhara
Day 57 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 58 : Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 59: Final departure, transfer to airport