We will provide you the expedition cost as per your group size and expedition service requirement. Therefore we request you to send us e-mail or use expedition booking form for further inquiry.
Expedition cost for service up to summit:
1. Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
2.5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
3. Transportation as per the program
4. Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
5. Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back
6. Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
7. Food and fuel at base camp
8. Service of Government Liaison Officer
9. Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
10. Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
11. Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
12. Peak Permit fee of Mt. Expedition Mountain.
13. conservation fee and National Park fee
14. One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. 15. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
16.3 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only) "
Poisk oxygen system"
17. Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc)
18. High altitude food
19. High altitude fuel
20. High altitude tents
21. Walkie-talkies for each member
22.2 Expedition duffel bag per climber
23. Solar panel or Generator at Base Camp for light and charging
24. Emergency medical oxygen at base camp
25. Visa extension fee
26. Agency service charge
Expedition cost for service up to summit:
Cost does not include:
1. International airfare from / to your country
2. Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
5. Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
6. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
7. Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming
8. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
9. Tips and bonuses
11. Garbage deposit fee
Mt. Cho-Oyu Expedition Cho Oyu (8,201) is the sixth highest mountain in the world, and stands high above the Tibetan plains on the Nepal/Tibet Border.This Mountain is ideal choice for mountaineers. . Its towering peak stands with Everest well above the surrounding mountains. It became a familiar landmark to climbers ascending Everest’s north face. Just west of Cho Oyu is the Nangpa La, a 19,000-foot glacier pass, and the main trade route between the Khumbu Sherpas and Tibet. Cho Oyu’s proximity to the Nangpa La has earned it the distinction among some climbers as being the easiest 8,000 meter peak.
It was first climbed by S. Moechler, H. Tichy and p. Dawa Lama in 1954. On a good day the view from the summit plateau is breathtaking, in a sweep you take in the entire panorama of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Chamlang, Ama Dablam and other peaks of the Khumbu.The Austrians were the first to step onto the snow-dome summit of Cho Oyu back in 1954. This massif is arguably the most technically straightforward, accessible and safe to climb. These days there are more than four different routes on Cho Oyu with the Tibetan north side offering several worthy first ascent possibilities
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: preparation for immigration things and climbing
Day 4: Kathmandu to Zhangmu: Drive to Kodari, do a immigration things and drive to Zhangmu,(2350m) overnight at hotel
Day 5: Zhangmu to Nyalam, (3750m) overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Acclimatization at Nyalam, overnight at hotel
Day 7: Nyalam to Tingri, (4340m), overnight at hotel
Day 8: Drive to Chinese Base Camp, overnight at Camp
Day 9: Stay at the Base camp, overnight at camp
Day 10: Arrive at the Advance Base Camp, overnight at camp
Day 11: Advance Base Camp, overnight at camp
Day 12-35: Climbing Period of Cho Oyu.
Day 36: Advance Base Camp to Chinese Base Camp, overnight at camp
Day 37: Drive back to Nyalam, overnight at hotel
Day 38: Drive back to Zhangmu - Kathmandu, hotel
Day 39 : Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 40 : Final departure, transfer to airport