In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Kusum Kanggaru is a mountain in the Himalaya of eastern Nepal. This mountain is regarded as a technically very challenging climbing peak. Kusum Kangaru is an impressive rock and ice peak, which forms the border between the Dudhkoshi in the south and Hinku Valley in the north. Its name comes from Tibetan and means the “Three Snow-White Peaks” which refers to the triple summit of the mountain... This climb is suggested only for participants who have enough alpine mountaineering experience as it is considered one of the most difficult to climb. Kusum kangaroo is one of the first real mountains which can be seen when trekking from Jiri to Everest Base Camp. We can approach Kusum Kanggaru from two side one is from North ridge which follow the route from Monjo to Namche bazaar and. And South East Ridge approach from Hinku Valley side.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Chutanga (3100m)
Day 4: Acclimatization day at Chutanga
Day 5: Trek - Tuli Kharka (4400m) via 4600m passes
Day 6: Trek - Tashing Ongma (3600m)
Day 7: Trek - Tangnag (4350m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day at Tangnag
Day 9: Trek - Base Camp (4360m)
Day 10: Climb preparation
Day 11: Climb preparation
Day 12: Climb preparation
Day 13: High camp (5100m)
Day 14: Higher camp (5600m)
Day 15: Climb - summit (6367m) and back to Base Camp
Day 16: Trek - Tashing Ongma
Day 17: Trek - Tuli Kharka
Day 18: Trek - Lukla
Day 19: Lukla - Kathmandu (1350m) transfer to hotel
Day 20 : Free day in kathmandu, you can do shopping or looking around join to the cultural show dinner in the evening. Hotel
Day 21: Final departure, transfer to airport