In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Rara trek is one of the popular treks in western Nepal. Glimpses of cultures and scenery offered in this trek are quite different from those in the rest of Nepal. Rara lie in the remote Karnali Zone in the north- west of Nepal. The region is made up of long ridges covered with temperate forests and alpine pastures enclosing high valleys. Summer rainfall is low, but region fairly high and free from monsoon thunderstorms, the summer season is ideal for trekking. Winters are cold, but in the autumn season, trekking is rewarded with a profusion of alpine flowers. The serene, translucent waters of Rara Lake provide this conveniently short trek is frequently combined with trips to Dolpo and Kailash.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO world Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Nepalgunj: fly to Nepalgunj and overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
Day 04: Nepalgunja – Jumla: take a fly to Jumla,The town is a delightful valley and here are the highest limits of rice paddy cultivation in the world. Overnight at Camp.
Day 05: Jumla – Padmara: We can follow a lower route. The trail follows the Tila River, passing through a patch work of fields and fragrant pine forest. After that passing through a deep forest of pine, spruce and fir to the village of padmara. Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 06: Padmara – Newrigard: Overnight stay at Camp
Day 07: Newrigard - Chautha (Bulbule): Overnight stay at Camp
Day 08: Chautha – Pina: The trail climbs to the Gurchilanga pass through forest and grassy meadows. Overnight stay at Camp
Day 09: Pina - Gamgadhi (District headquarter of Mugu District)
Day 10: Gamgadhi - Rara Lake: It is a short, pleasant trek with fine views to the north, after crossing a bridge we climb steadly up a ridge to a low saddle from here we can see a fine views of Beautiful Rara lake. After working 2 hour we will arrive a western bank of the lake. Overnight at Camp
Day 11: Rest day in Rara Lake: Explore around a Rara lake and Overnight at Camp.
Day 12: Rara Lake - Goru shain: Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 13: Goru shain - Shingja (Old Malla Durbar & Tripura Sundari Temple): A varied trail with scenic views climbs Lumsa, before descending to the village of Shingja. Overnight at Camp
Day 14: Shingja – Jaljala: Today we work mostly through forest of pine,birch and oak, then the trail makes a steep climb to Jaljala.Overnight at Camp.
Day 15: Jaljala -Chere Chaur: Overnight at Camp.
Day 16: Chere Chaur – Jumla: again climb through forest before a gentle descent to Jumla. Overnight at Camp.
Day 17: Jumla - Nepalgunja - Kathmandu flight
Day 18: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 19: Final departure, transfer to airport