In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Jomsom Trek : Kagbeni MustangThis popular trek offers excellent hotel facility. If you are keen to held on to your home comforts. Never rising above 3000m the trek furthermore presents few altitude problems. Nevertheless, you are rewarded with some spectacular and unusual views of the high Annapurna.A trek of the narrow kaligandaki valley, the deepest gorge in the world will bring you almost to the base of Nilgiri and in to the Mustang area. The views are breathtaking although clouds roll in early morning.
This popular trek offers excellent hotel facility. If you are keen to held on to your home comforts. Never rising above 3000m the trek furthermore presents few altitude problems. Nevertheless, you are rewarded with some spectacular and unusual views of the high Annapurna.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu:Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 03: Drive to- Pokhara about 6 hour drive stay overnight at hotel
Day 04: Jomsom to Kagbeni: 2810m
From Kagbeni trek continues about 3 hrs. Through the bank of Kaligandaki and reach to Ekley- bhatti villages. Trek one hour more to reach Kagbeni. Which lies at the bank of two rivers.
Day 05: Kagbeni to Muktinath: 3800m
Muktinath is an important pilgrimage for both Hindus and Buddhist with a Gompa and a pagoda style.Pagoda is a dedicated to Lord bishnu. The most interesting and importance of the area however is the spot with burning natural gas. Walking distances is just 4 hrs.
Day 06: Muktinath to Jomsom: 2713
The trial descends very quickly to the valley floor more than 5,000 ft. below, the descends is through a dramatic arid landscape and continues to Kagbeni.To continue on to Kagbeni, one must travel on other side of the Kaligandaki River. The left fork continues up the river to Kagbeni.After 3 hrs. Walk form Kagbeni one will reach Jomsom. A major village on Kaligandaki trading route.
Day 07: fly back to Pokhara and sightseeing in Pokhara valley.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu, by bus. evening culture show ands nepali dinner, hotel
Day 09: Final departure, transfer to airport