In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
One of the most popular pilgrimage site of nepal, nepal pligrimage tour, pilgrimage treks, pilgrimage trekking in nepal, nepal pilgrimage trekking, langtang valley trek, langtang region, langtang region trek, langtang valley, langtang, langtang, rasuwa, langtang nationla park, gosainkundan lake, gosainkunda lakes, The Goshainkunda trek, known as frozen lake trek is one of the most beautiful trekking in Nepal. Kund is a Nepali word, means: lake. There are 108 kunds in this area and mainly visible from the routes are Saraswati Kund, Bhairab Kund, Surya Kund and Gosaikund is the famous and most important one.
Gosainkunda Lake is believed to have been created by lord Shiva when he thrust his trishul (trident) in to a mountain to extract water so that he could cool his burning throat after swallowing poison. There is a large rock in the center of the lake, which is said to me the remains of a Shiva shrine. People often claim that they see Shiva lying in the water. Devotes gather here in hordes ion the full moon night of August to take holy dip in the lake.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Days 3: Drive Kathmandu to Dhunche which will take some 7 hrs by bus or can drive by the Landcruiser. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Dhunche from where you will have a majestic mountains view including Ganesh Himal, few peaks of Langtang range and the Tibetan peaks.
Days 4: Dhunche to Chandanbari. You will climb all the way in the jungle. Chandanbari is small town with few lodges and Monastery. The Cheese factory here is the oldest in Nepal.
Days 5: Chandanbari to Gosainkunda passing Lauribinayak. After passing the lauribinayak the trail becomes much narrow & misty as well as change in vegetation too as the green vegetation becomes much deserted & rocky. From lauri Binayak takes about 3 hours to reach to Gosainkunda from the top you will see the beautiful Himalayan Ranges.
Days 6: Gosainkunda Lake back to Chandanbari.
Days 7: Trek back to Dhunche.
Days 8: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Days 9: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel.
Days 10: Final departure, transfer to airport.