11 DaysEvery Day
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek For those with only a few days to spare the Ghorepani trek is a colorful foray in to the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek.
One of the important highlight of this trek is to make climb on Poon Hill, probably the most popular route.From Poonhill, Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Annapurna (8,091m) Fishtail (6997m) Annapur na South, Himchuli and other famous mountain in this area can be viewed.Early morning sunrise over these mountain from Poonhill is unfortgetable experince in life time there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe. Besides, during journey, the natural beauties reward you in your each & every footsteps. During the work you can study the Gurung's culture, tradition and their living style.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 03: Drive to- Pokhara stay overnight,hotel
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga- One hour drive to Nayapul walk through the lust, green Modiriver valley. Past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani: A gentle climb through pasture and cultivated fields as you climb up you walk up besides the cascading river through refreshingly cool oak and rhododendron forest.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tadapani: Early morning work up to Poonhil, One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepal Early morning working to the Poonhil, which provides a unobstructed view of the high Himalaya and start our trek to Tadapani, A short early morning climb to the Deurali pass for a spectacular panorama over Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna, Trail descends steeply through dense moss-covered forest rich with bird life to Tadapani which provides you a close up sunset view.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk: working through the forest and arrive A huge Gurunbg village at 1940m is the second largest Gurung village in Nepal and explores the maze like streets of this thriving Gurung settlement, You can have a good view of Annapurna south and Fisthail. Over night in hotel.
Day 08: Ghandruk to Pokhara, treks down to Nayapul through the cultivated fields in Modi khola valley. (4 hrs) and drive to Pokhara (1 hrs). End of the trek
Day 09: Free day in Pokhara, you can visit Devis fall, Tibetan refugee camp, World peace stupa, Cave and boating in the lake… Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 11: Final departure, transfer to airport