In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Nalang Village HouseHigh up in the Himalayas in the Annapurna and Manaslu Mountain range in the Mid western Nepal there are some Villages called Dhola. Which is situated at an altitude of 1210 m above the sea level? It is about 100 km North West of Kathmandu. Trekking trail in this area is newly introduced and recommended in propose of non touristic site for researches, students, photographers, anthropologies and Nature lover. You will stay in the local family and sleeping in the small house and eating a really Nepali traditional food.
Not going more than 1500m height the trek is home for different types of animals, birds butterflies, More than 200 species, The area is unique with it’s own natural flora and fauna, where large part of the forest is covered with Nepal’s national flower Rhododendrons, stream and waterfalls. On the way you will visit nature camp which has been newly introduce to trekkers. Were you will have a chance of visiting ethnic villages, Hiking, Mountain Biking bird watching and many more activities, where your eyes meets the majestic Himalaya at 180 degrees.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO world heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Kathmandu –Dhola - Pursuk Drive to Dhading about 4 hours by bust and explore around the city, after here Working through the subtropical forest with the view of cultivated fields farmers working on the fields and watchful eyes of shepherd to their animals Stay in the local house in Pursuk.
Day 4: Exploring around the real life of village people, visit School. Some historical places, old big stone (in a clear day the village offers wonderful Mountain View from Manaslu to Annapurna.
Day 5: Dhola- Nalang. Working about 4 to 5 hours we stayed in Nature camp which provides you majestic views of Himalaya at 180 degrees. Good chance to explore different kind of birds and different kinds of animals.
Day 6: Nalang to Kathmandu . Working down through the cultivated fields. And catch a bus to get back to Kathmandu .
Day 7: Free day in Kathmandu , evening join Nepali cultural dinner show.
Day 08: Final departure, transfer to airport.