1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 2/3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
13. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
14. Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
This is newly developed Trekking trail. This area is about 80 km from kathmandu. Chitwan Chepang Hills Trail is unique because of one of the most ethnic cultures of Nepal- Chepang Culture. Chepangs, believed to be influenced by Tamangs, speak their own distinct language,l eading a nomadic life and their primary lifestyle, hunting, foraging for wild roots and fishing and traditional farming near jungles. A Praja Pande (faith healer) might be an interesting figure for cultural tourists to be introduced to. They inhabit the remote and sparse contours of Makawanpur, Chitwan, Gorkha and Dhading districts. The Chitwan Chepang Hills Trail offers a rare combination of cultural and sightseeing experience.
In clears weather you can see the summits from Dhaulagiri (8167M) To Kanchenjunga (8598M) The trekking passes a variety of landscapes and you will be produced to the inhabitants by means of their songs, dances, hospitality and craftsmanship: they produce among others wine and honey.At the end of the trekking you will know a great deal more about the life of these isolated jungle people.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Hungdi- (309m) by bus from Kathmandu it is around 80-k.m –drive, around 3 to 5 hours, stay at the several home stay and community-managed guest house.
Day 4: Hungdi to Hatti bag – (1410m): working around 4 to 5 hours. Offers good scenery of the surrounding mountains and touch of Magar,Chepang and Giripuri culture, at the several home stay at community-managed guest house.
Day 5: Hatti bang to Jyandala (1600m): walk around 4 to 5 hours. When you will work one the way you can see spectacular views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view includes a wide range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Gorkha Himal, Peak 29, Himalchuli, Manaslu, Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and the Royal Chitwan National Park in the Terai. Staying in the Chepang village.
Day 6: Jyandala to Upperdangadhi (1275m): walk around 6 hours. Working through the popular bird watching site. Here are More than 250 varieties of bird. The dense forest in this region is also home to other wild animals. Overnight in Upperdangadhi,which offers a spectacular mountain views.
Day 7: Upperdangdhi to Saktikhor (355m). Walk around 6 Hour: we will end our trek here you will have a cultural experience. Home-stay experience, Cultural shows, you can visit Chepang Museum and Visitor's information centre, Caves and waterfalls around Shaktikhor. From here you can visit Chitwan National Park , you can do a one of two days rafting in Trishuli River . Or come back to Kathmandu .
Day 8: Saktikhor back to Kathmandu by bus. Around 6/7 hours drive