In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc.
Balthali Village TrekBalthali Village tour is one of the best tourist destinations for those who are relatively looking for easy, short and family trekking with children. This village is situated just beyond to Panauti about 40 km away from Kathmandu . It offers a sun rise in the east, speculating Himalayan range from Manaslu to Mt. Everest in the north, innumerable rice terraces in the west and the huge bodied green forest of Mahabharat range in the south. One of the most important factors of this spot is that it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The area of Balthali is cover of various flora, colorful rhododendron forest, magnolia and Sal trees. Balthali village is a perfect place for nature lovers and bird watchers. Nature lovers and birds watcher can spend days exploring and discovering some exceptional species of wildlife, different species of birds, tradition and culture untouched by modernity. Many of the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Namobuddha , Indreshwor Mahadev , Bramayani Temple are located in this region and still needs to be discovered and unveil its mysterious past.
Days 1: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Days 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit an ancient city of Bhaktapur a world heritage site. From here continue drive to Dhulikhel. You can see the Newari culture and Newari style houses and living style of local people in Dhulikhel over night in a Dhulikhel Lodge Resort. This village is 500 years old. You can see the village Newari culture and Newari style houses and living style of local people in Dhulikhel over nigh in a Dhulikhel Lodge Resort.
Days 3: Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha (1982m.) and then to Balthali (2400m.) After working 3 hours with a view of local villages and nice terraces we will arrive to Namo Buddha a scared Buddhist place where Lord Buddha saved the life of a tiger dying from hunger, by giving him his flesh. From here another 3 hour pleasant work will take you to the Balthali village at the altitude of 2400m. Overnight in a Balthali Village Resort,
Days 4: Explore around a Balthali Village: You can explore around a typical Buddhist village Danda Gaon where a Buddhist community lives. Similarly we can work to pada gaon (2100m) from here you can have a majestic view of whole Himalayan ranges to north and beautiful green forest to Mahabharat Range. After having a pleasant walk come back to Resort.
Days 5: Balthali to Panauti (around 1400m.) And then to Kathmandu: After breakfast continue walk to the Typical Newari village of Panauti . This traditional Newar settlement has a particularly rural character and a variety of farm products are offered for sale throughout the town. Panauti boasts a large number of fascinating temples. This village is connected to our religion. In history they say that under the ground there is only one large atone on which Panauti village rests. There are also several years old temples, from here drive back to Kathmandu .
Days 6: Free day in Kathmandu join Nepali cultural show dinner.
Days 7: Final departure transfer to airport.
Cost for Tour
1 - 7 Pax - US $ 390.00
8- 15 Pax - US $ 350.00
16 & more - US $ 305.00