In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 Hr. Trekkers Massage.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket
Ghandruk VillageThis Annapurna Ghandruk Loop, 3, 4 days trek is suitable for children or weary trekkers, as it doesn’t entail any particularly long walking days and there is always plenty to see. The trek envolves no difficult climbing or ascents to high altitudes. The trail passes through rhododendron forest and fascinating traditional Gurung villages at Dhampus & Ghandrung; a nice opportunity to witness the culture and tradition of Nepalese countryside. This trek gives fine views of the Annapurnas, The walk start from Birethanti and ends at Phedi, The walk passes through Nepal famous Gurung Village Ghandruk which provides you breathtaking views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fi ne arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Drive to- Pokhara stay overnight,hotel
Day 04: Pokhara to Ghandruk: One hour drive to Nayapul.
After Birethanti, we walk along the terraced fields beneath the splendid panorama of awe-inspiring glaciated Himalayan mountain ranges. Afrer passing a flatland, forest, cultivated lands and a suspension bridge over Khumnu Khola, we arrive at the beautiful village of Ghandruk after walking for 3 to 4 hours. An ideal vantage point in this pristine village offers breathtaking views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli.
Day 05: Ghandruk To Pothana
We descent down through the paved courtyards of Ghandruk village past several tea houses, After crossing a stream on a suspention bridge the trail emerges in to the main Main Modi Khola valley and reaches Tolkha. After that continue working to Pothana, You will have a excellent view of Mt Fish tail ( Machhapuchhare 6697m) from here.
Day 06: Pothana to Pokhara
you will follow the trail with pavel stones through rhododendron forest. You will arrive Dhampus.It is inhabited by a mix of people: Gurung, Brahman, Magar communities. From here work down to mostly down hill through fields to forest to Phedi from here 30 minutes drive to Pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathamndu: Drive back or fly out to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 09: Final departure, transfer to airport.
for cost details please write us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org